A 4 year, holistic and integrated programme promoting Islamic living offers your little ones an insightful and exciting way to learn about Islam. They are taught to understand and practice Islamic values and morals in their daily lives.
You can learn more about the full programme at the alive.sg website
A safe, motivating and fun environment gives you peace of mind as your children spend their time with us. A multi-sensory approach inculcates the habits to inquire, try, see, share, reflect and act. Play is the central approach to learning. Themes are used to illustrate Islamic values and practices. Role-playing helps children to practice model behaviour which is an important element of value-based learning.
At the end of the four years, participants can expect to:
- Develop the love for Allah and Rasullulah s.a.w
- Refer to the Sahabahs and Prophets as examples
- Know what is right (Ma'ruf) and what is wrong (Mungkar)
- Develop the habits to perform salah and good deeds appropriate to their age
- Articulate what they have learnt
- Love their families, friends, teachers and school
- Be able to express and appreciate the beauty of Allah's creations
- Be able to recite and understand the general meaning of basic surahs and du'as.
- Be able to recognize Arabic letters, and read and write basic Arabic
The Tweens aL.I.V.E programme offers 4 subjects to meet the desired outcomes.
- Beliefs & Practices
- Life Skills & Character
- Social & Civilisational Islam
- Qur'anic Literacy
This program is held once a week for 3 hours per session.
Tweens 1 (9 year old)
Monday, Wednesday OR Thursday : 3pm - 6pm
Tweens 2 (10 year old)
Monday, Wednesday - FULL For 2018
OR Thursday : 3pm - 6pm
Tweens 3 (11 year old)
Wednesday (FULL For 2018) OR Thursday (FULL For 2018) : 3pm - 6pm
Tweens 4 (12 year old) - Limited For 2018
Saturday : 3pm - 6pm
updated: 21 Aug 2017
This fee consists of the following:
- Registration: $10
- January 2018: $30
- Miscellaneous: $80
The monthly fee is only $30
Registration starts Monday, 21 August 2017 at 9am.
Parents are encouraged to register early.
Besides the Enrollment Fee, what else to bring?
Please bring along:
– a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate &
– a photocopy of parent/guardian IC (front & back)
– For single parents: bring along Certificate of Divorce with Letter of Custody, Death Certificate (whichever applies)
– completed registration form to our general office during office hours(closed during solat Zuhur & A’sar)
– Enrolment Fee: Payment can be done in cash, NETS or crossed cheque to “Darul Ghufran Mosque”
Please Take Note:
Once registration is full, please call us at 6786 5545 during office hours(closed during Zuhur & A’sar prayers) if you would like to be on the waiting list.
Please take note that the Waiting List is NOT a confirmation of enrolment.
Parents will only be contacted if there are any cases of withdrawal.